Wednesday, January 20, 2010

REBIRTHING PAINS

Yes I have been away a while. Amazing how technology evolves. I find that the sort of posting I used to do on this BLOG I now do on FACEBOOK. So I decided to evolve the BLOG into a VLOG !

I am videotaping interviews of folks I know in the Stop-Mo world and asking them a series of questions that relate to the craft and their experiences in it.

Working on Robot Chicken Season 5 and setting up the new home studio has eaten into the time I have for this project.

I hope to return soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger jriggity said...

very cool!

cant wait to Watch um...

jriggity

2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Always great to hear what different animators have to say, especially given the myriad approaches to the same artform.

Looking forward to it!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My butt itches.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Ain-Ul-Haq Abbasi said...

hi. you sould join me at :
http://great100persons.blogspot.com

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This would of been Epic Info.. :(

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home